The seminar will take you on a journey into a new biomechanical world – you will gain detailed insight into corneal biomechanical properties. The internationally well-known experts Prof. Cynthia Roberts, Prof. Renato Ambrósio, Prof. Paolo Vinciguerra, Riccardo Vinciguerra and Bernardo Lopes will share their knowledge and inform you on their latest findings. Furthermore, new software developments of the Corvis® ST will be presented for the first time.
- Big data and AI: Next generation of TBI
- World premiere: Stress-strain measurement with the Corvis® ST
- New Biomechanical Comparison Display and application for CXL
- Biomechanical assessment post LVC: Stable or ectasia?
- Case presentations: CBI and TBI in refractive surgery
- Award for best case report
Since there is only space for 80 attendees, registration is required.
Sunday, 15th September 2019
17:30 h Get-together with finger food
18:00 h to 19:30 h Seminar
Hotel Mercure Paris
Porte de Versailles Expo
36-38 Rue du Moulin
92170 Vanves, France
(Walking distance from hall 7 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles)