The Sunday Evening Seminar will be about the clinical applications of corneal biomechanical assessment in refractive surgery. Internationally well-known experts in this field, Prof. Cynthia Robert, Prof. Renato Ambrosio, Prof. Paolo Vinciguerra, Riccardo Vinciguerra, Bernardo Lopes, David Kang and Prof. Ahmed Elsheikh will share their knowledge and inform you on their latest findings.
- Big data: Meta-validation of TBI
- Clinical application of CBI
- Panel discussion: Biomechanics and refractive screening
- Corneal crosslinking and biomechanics
- Outlook: Corneal Biomechanics: Implications on Refractive Surgery
- Panel discussion: Biomechanical properties in clinical practice
Since there is only space for 80 attendees, registration is required.
Sunday, 23rd September 2018
17:30 h Come together with finger food
18:00 h to 19:30 h Seminar
Courtyard by Marriot Vienna Prater
1020 Vienna, AUSTRIA